Sunday 9th August 2008 H.Q. Wickham Square, Hampshire.
Entries by 30/07/09 to Event Organiser, Matt Doe, i-Team CC, 39, Fairmead Walk, Cowplain, Hampshire, PO8 9AL - 07765 885041
Event Pictures Will Be available Online - Thanks to Jon Skidmore?
i-TEAM PORTSDOWN T.T. LEAGUE EVENT No.6 - RESULTS WILL BE HERE
THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT TOOK PART AND HELPED ORGANISE THIS EVENT
Number Rider Club Cat Race Time 1
2007 Award Winners
1st Simon Tout Hampshire Road Club 477 2nd Nick Andrews Portsmouth North End CC 476 2nd Dave Sinclair i-team.cc 476 1st S Geoff Loveman Fareham Wheelers 475 2nd S Eamon Watson Velocity/the Exercise Deck 468 3rd S Chris Bairstow i-team.cc 426 1st V Gary Ferret Hampshire Road Club 465 2nd V Glynn Syder (R.I.P.) Portsmouth North End CC 462 3rd V Alan Cockram Portsmouth North End CC 477 1st SV Keith Drew Hampshire Road Club 460 2nd SV Peter Knipe Fareham Wheelers CC 390 3rd SV Phil Chandler i-team.cc 351 1st GV Alan Emmott Hantspol CC 437 2nd GV Laurie Pither Hampshire Road Club 389 3rd GV Bob Oliver Fareham Wheelers CC 381 1st Lady Sarah Farmer Team Axiom 373 1st Junior Al Murison Team Axiom 336 2nd Junior Sam Patrick i-team.cc 233 1st Youth Ryan Howett i-team.cc 100 1st Team Hampshire Road Club 2403
2006 Award Winners
1st Luke Myers Team Axiom 480 2nd Geoff Loveman Fareham Wheelers CC 476 3rd Eamon Watson Velocity/the Exercise Deck 474 1st V Nick Andrews Portsmouth North End CC 472 1st SV Keith Drew Hampshire Road Club 458 1st GV Bob Oliver Fareham Wheelers CC 409 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Velocity/the Exercise Deck 441
2005 Award Winners
1st Ray Robinson Velocity/the Exercise Deck 480 2nd Eamon Watson Velocity/the Exercise Deck 478 3rd Andy Kenzile Fareham Wheelers CC 474 1st V Gary Ferret Hampshire RC 470 1st SV Keith Drew Hampshire RC 469 1st GV Bob Oliver Fareham Wheelers CC 397 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Velocity/the Exercise Deck 435
2004 Award Winners
1st Gary Buckett Velocity/the Exercise Deck 478 2nd Andy Kenzile Fareham Wheelers CC 474 2nd Glenn Syder Portsmouth North End CC 474 1st V Tony Hart Team Axiom 468 1st SV Keith Drew Hampshire RC 467 1st GV Bob Oliver Fareham Wheelers CC 418 1st Lady Sarah Farmer Team Axiom 405 1st Jun Julian Hudson Team Axiom 396
2003 Award Winners
1st Andrew Walker Hampshire RC 480 2nd Phil Marshall Fareham Wheelers CC 476 3rd Glenn syder Portsmouth North End CC 471 1st V Phil Marshall Fareham Wheelers CC 476 1st SV Mike Norman Hampshire RC 465 1st Lady Tracy Slade Hampshire RC 411
2002 Award Winners
1st Richie Berogna Portsmouth North End CC 480 2nd Andrew Walker Hampshire RC 474 3rd Des Ludford Portsmouth North End CC 470 1st V Alan Cockram Portsmouth North End CC 431 1st SV Richard Parker Hampshire RC 444 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Portsmouth North End CC 416 1st Jun Alan Slade Hantspol CC 437
2001 Award Winners
1st Dave Dent Portsmouth North End CC 478 2nd Mark Ashton Fareham Wheelers CC 473 3rd Andrew Walker Hampshire RC 470 1st V Mark Ashton Fareham Wheelers CC 473 1st SV Terry Evans Portsmouth North End CC 457 1st Lady Tina Turner Portsmouth North End CC 380 1st Jun Jeffrey Atkin Portsmouth North End CC 391
2000 Award Winners
1st Steve Walkling Portsmouth North End CC 480 2nd Dave Dent Portsmouth North End CC ? 3rd Simon Berogna Portsmouth North End CC ? 1st V Ian Donohue Portsmouth North End CC ? 1st SV Richard Parker Hampshire RC ? 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Portsmouth North End CC ? 1st Jun Adam Slade Hantspol CC ?
1999 Award Winners
1st Dave Dent Portsmouth North End CC 479 2nd Mick Metcalf Hampshire RC 475 3rd Mike White Portsmouth North End CC 466 1st V Mick Metcalf Hampshire RC 475 1st SV Richard Parker Hampshire RC 449 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Portsmouth North End CC 408 1st Jun Duncan Watt Hampshire RC 222
1998 Award Winners
1st Dave Dent Portsmouth North End CC 479 2nd Alan Dodkins Fareham Wheelers CC 473 3rd Tony Hart Portsmouth North End CC 472 1st V Alan Dodkins Fareham Wheelers CC 473 1st SV Bob Oliver Fareham Wheelers CC 420 1st Lady Nikki Wheeler Portsmouth North End CC 388 1st Jun Roy Ludford Portsmouth North End CC NA
Portsdown Time Trial League Info:
1 10m Time Trial P817 Sat 28th February Team Axiom 14:00 Soberton Village Hall Wed 18th February
2 15m Time Trial P823 Sun 29th March Portsmouth North End Cycling Club 08:00 Wickham Sq Thurs 19th March
3 50m Time Trial P844/50 Sun 17th May Hampshire Road Club 06:30 Rowlands Castle Parish Hall Thurs 7th May
4 36km Time Trial P914 Sun 28th June Southdown Velo 07:00 Lavant Village Hall or Boxgrove Village Hall Thurs 18th June
5 25m Time Trial P821 Sun 12th July Fareham Wheelers Cycling Club 07:30 Wickham Sq Thurs 2nd July
6 35km Time Trial P822 Sun 9th August i-Team.cc 07:30 Wickham Sq Thurs 30th July
7 15m Time Trial P851 Sun 13th September Velocity Bikes Cycling Club 08:00 Rowlands Castle Parish Hall Thurs 3rd Sept
8 10m Time Trial P829/10A Sun 27th September Hantspol Cycling Club 08:00 Wickham Sq Thurs 17th Sept
There are 22 rules, listed below, which govern the organisation, operation, and governance of the Portsdown Time Trial League (hereafter called the PTTL) by the member clubs. They should be read in conjunction with the Schedule to the PTTL Rules and the CTT Rules. The PTTL comes within the definition of 'combined clubs' as stated in Rule 3 of the CTT Rules.
2009 PTTL Rules:
1. The participating clubs will promote eight events. Each club will be assigned events to be jointly agreed.
2. Event distances will be from 10-50 miles or non-standard distances on sporting courses
3. All events will qualify for points with the best five events to count. To qualify for an award a minimum of five events are to be ridden with the exception of the Youth and Junior category. An additional award called the Sporting Cup will be presented to the rider with the most points taken over all eight events. To qualify for this award all eight events must be ridden.
4. For the Youth and Junior categories a minimum of two events must be ridden to qualify for an award. If more than two events are ridden then their fastest two events will be used in calculating their final points score. Only one award per Youth/Junior will be awarded.
5. Only FIRST claim members of the above clubs who participate will be awarded points.
6. Second claim members and Private riders will be permitted to enter the specified league events, however they will not be awarded any points and will be allotted starting positions at the promoters discretion. Also the promoter will make every endeavour to slot in less experienced and junior riders into earlier vacant slots whenever possible.
7. Points will be awarded in descending order from 120 for the fastest rider down to 1 point if necessary.
8. Each member must submit his or her entries through their own club Time Trial Secretaries.
9. There will be a points-coordinator appointed to correlate the results.
10. Time Trial secretaries of the participating clubs are to forward their riders names, club, age and Date of Birth to each event organiser no later than ten days before the event. Only riders on the start sheet will qualify for points. Each promoter must forward a copy of the start sheet to each participating club and the points-coordinator six days before the event.
11. Each promoter will be responsible for forwarding event results sheets to the points-coordinator and to each participating club after the event.
12. The points-coordinator will correlate and distribute a league table after each event to all participating clubs.
13. Entry fee is £2.50 for non-Juniors and £1.00 for Juniors which will be payable to the promoter at each event on sign-on. The promoter is then responsible for paying the CTT levy of £1.00 for each entrant.
14. Private riders will pay their entry fee to the club promoting each of the events. This is the current practice for the Inter-Club events
15. Any club whose riders wish to take part in the League points system will be required to promote an event/events during a racing season.
16. Whatever age you are as from the 1st March (in that current year), will determine what category you will be placed in for the league category system. This applies even if you are unable to ride the first event. If your first event is any other than the 1st event this rule still applies.
17. The age category system for the league will be: Lady (L), Youth 12 to 16 (Y), Junior 16 to 18 (J), Senior 18 to 39 (S), Vets 40 to 49 (V), Senior Vets 50 to 59 (SV) and Grand Vets 60+ (GV)
18. There will be a team award and only one award will be presented to the team with the highest amount of points at the end of the year and will be known as The Team Award.
19. For the Team Award, a team will consist of three riders. The team shall be the fastest 3 riders from each participating club from each event.
20. The individual team score will be calculated by adding the fastest 3 riders PTTL point scores together making a sub-total. This sub-total score will be carried over and added to the next events sub-total score creating a new sub-total score. This process to continue and after 8 events you will have a grand total and a overall team winner.
21. If a tie breaker situation occurs on the final overall result sheet then it will be a joint award.
22. Awards - If in any category, and taking into account point 3 in these rules, you have less than 5 riders then 1 award will be awarded, but if in any category and taking into account point 3 in these rules you have 5 or more riders then 2 awards to be awarded. Example - In the overall results we have 2 women who finished 5 or more events (see point 3). This would mean only one award to be given.